Note: this is an automated translation.
Vertigo Società Cooperativa a rl with registered office in street G.B. Foggini 37/45 – Florence (FI) zipcode 50142 (hereinafter only “Vertigo”) , as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to d. lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments – Code regarding the protection of personal data (“Privacy Code”) – and of EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Regulation on Data Protection (“GDPR”) (indicated below) as “Applicable Regulations”) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its activity.Vertigo informs that, for the execution of relationships with its users, it collects the data referred to these, also verbally acquired, directly or through third parties, qualified as “personal data” by the Applicable Regulations.
The latter requires that the Data Controller of personal data is required to inform the data subject on which data are processed and on certain elements qualifying the processing, which must, in any case, be correct, lawful, transparent, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and protecting the privacy, rights, and freedoms of the data subject.
- is intended only for the site http://blog.crueltyfreecosmetics.biz (hereinafter “Blog”) and http://crueltyfreecosmetics.biz (hereafter “Site”), while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via external links;
- is to be intended as a Disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations Applicable to those who interact with the Site and the Blog;
- conforms to Recommendation n. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
- Owner and manager of the treatment
- Personal data object of the treatment
- Navigation data and data provided voluntarily
- Purpose, legal basis, mandatory or optional nature of the processing
- Communication and dissemination
- Data retention times
- Rights of the interested party
- Changes to the information
1.Title and Responsible for processing
In light of the Applicable Regulations, the data controller of the Site is Vertigo as defined above. For any information concerning the processing of personal data of Vertigo , including the list of data processors, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal data object of the treatment
3. Navigation data
The computer systems of the Site and the Blog collect some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to identify yourself. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other parameters related to your operating system and IT environment. These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and the Blog and to check its correct functioning; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct delivery of the various features you requested, for reasons of security and assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties and are deleted after 7 days.
Data provided voluntarily: through the Site and the Blog you have the possibility to voluntarily provide Personal Data such as the name, surname and e-mail address for subscribing to the newsletter service or to contact Vertigo through the forms. Vertigo will process these data in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, assuming that they refer to you or to third parties who have expressly authorized you to confer them on the basis of an appropriate legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the data in question. With respect to these assumptions, you are entitled to be an independent data controller, assuming all the legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, confer on the point the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that it should reach Vertigo from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the Website in violation of the Applicable Regulations. In the areas of the site dedicated to the registration of the user or to certain services, specific information is provided that the user must view before giving the data.
5. Purpose, legal basis, mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The Personal Data you provide through the Website will be processed by Vertigo for the following purposes:
- a) purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on your request (eg: contact request via the Contact form, registration to the newsletter service, etc.);
- b) purposes of statistical research / analysis of aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;
- c) purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which Vertigo is subject;
- (d) purposes necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their judicial functions;
The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in point a) is the provision of a service or the reply to a request that does not require consent under the Applicable Regulations.
The purpose referred to in point b) does not entail the processing of Personal Data, while for purposes referred to in point d) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to the Applicable Regulations as, once the Personal Data have been provided, the treatment is indeed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Vertigo is subject.
The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but their failure to provide it could make it impossible to find your request or fulfill a legal obligation to which Vertigo is subject.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in point 3, with:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site including, for example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the functioning of the Site that typically act as managers of the treatment of Vertigo ;
- persons authorized by Vertigo to process Personal Data that have committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality; (eg employees and collaborators of Vertigo ); (a and b are collectively “Recipients”);
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Law.
7. Communication and dissemination
The data that we collect from our members, are not brought to the knowledge of indeterminate subjects in any way, not even through their availability or consultation.
The personal data of the interested party may instead be “communicated” by us, with this term being intended to give it information to one or more specific subjects also through their availability or consultation, in the following terms:
- to the subjects appointed within our structure to process the data, and in particular to the employees of the Administration Office,
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, or of community legislation, within the limits established by law;
- to subjects who need access to data for purposes ancillary to the intercurrent relationship, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (eg credit institutions and shippers);
- to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties with us, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of data;
- to other external subjects in their capacity as organizers, partners and sponsors in the institutional activities related to courses, meetings, congresses, and any other event to which the interested party adheres through Vertigo .
8. Data retention times
Vertigo will process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3. By way of example, Vertigo will process the Personal Data for the newsletter service until you decide to unsubscribe from the service. Subject to the foregoing, Vertigo will process your Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2947 paragraphs 1 and 3 of the Civil Code). Further information regarding the retention period of Personal Data and the criteria used to determine this period may be requested by writing to the Data Controller.
9. Rights of the interested party
Within the limits of the Applicable Law, you have the right to ask Vertigo , at any time, access to your Personal Data, to correct or cancel it or to oppose its processing, limitation of processing and to obtain in a format structured, in common use and readable by automatic device data concerning you. Requests should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com.Pursuant to Applicable Law, the interested party has in any case the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data if he considers that the processing of his Personal Data is contrary to the Applicable Regulations.
10. Changes to the information
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR BLOG
Contents of the websites
The Site and the blog do not represent a newspaper because they are not updated on a regular basis. They can not, therefore, be considered an editorial product pursuant to the law n ° 62/2001.
Furthermore, Vertigo is not responsible for the content of linked sites through links, which may be subject to variations over time.
Last updated (30/03/2018)